• 1991 – In the first year, HAVI Logistics was formed under the name of PRODIGY—a joint venture between Golden Arches Development Corp. and the HAVI Group which started servicing 36 stores—originally created to be the strategic long-term partner of McDonald’s Philippines in warehousing and distribution.
• 1994 – Achieved the HAVI - Far East Quality Award. PRODIGY expanded its DC capacities to accommodate customer growth.
• 1995 – PRODIGY was renamed to HAVI Food Services Phils., Inc. (HFSP). Consecutively, HFSP developed its Distribution Information Management System (DIMS) in the middle of the year.
• 1996 – HFSP garnered the McDonald’s Team Excellence Award
• 1997 – McDonald’s Supplier of the Year was awarded to HFSP
• 1998 – HAVI Food Services Philippines Inc. was verified by McDonalds Regional QA as HACCP (Food Safety) compliant
• 1999 – A new logo was developed and used by HFSP
• 2000 – HAVI Food Services Philippines Inc. was the first ISO 9002 QMS certified of all the HAVI Food Services Worldwide
• 2002 – HFSP started servicing other non-McDonald’s customers. As part of the company’s innovation, HAVI Food Services Philippines introduced to its customers the use of on-line ordering through the website www.haviphils.com.ph
• 2003 – HAVI Food Services Philippines Inc. was certified to ISO 9001 and HACCP. It was in this same year that HFSP became a finalist for HAVI Business Unit of the Year.
• 2006 – HFSP achieved AAA – Best in Meat Cold Storage & Distribution rating from NMIS
• 2008 – HFSP was renamed to HAVI Logistics Philippines, Inc. as part of the HAVI Greater Asia Region (GAR).